Summary of 2012
1) Television and Video
- Broadcast 52 weeks of Christ in Prophecy TV programs over five national networks and two regional networks with access to over 80 million homes inside the United States.
- Broadcast via Daystar and Church Channel satellites to almost every nation in the world.
- Produced a record number of 38 new "Christ in Prophecy" TV programs and revised 3 others.
- Broadcast our 538th television program at the end of December.
- Produced 2 new video albums and revised another.
- Reproduced and distributed over 30,000 DVD video programs.
2) Internet and Website
- Sent out 28 e-newsletters to 22,500 subscribers, sharing biblical messages and the electronic Lamplighter magazine.
- Launched the Lamb & Lion App for iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Experienced 180,000 to 250,000 unique visitors to our website each month.
- Experienced growth of The Christ in Prophecy Facebook Group to over 5,000 members.
- Experienced growth of our Twitter outreach to 1,800.
- Posted 243 Bible prophecy related articles on "The Christ in Prophecy Journal" blog, celebrating the 1,000th article.
- Streamed over 200 different "Christ in Prophecy" TV shows.
- Answered hundreds of spiritual questions submitted by email and discussion forums.
- Produced 3 Bible Prophecy Insights videos.
- Podcast over 80,000 mp3s per month.
3) Preaching and Teaching
- Completed a total of 20 speaking engagements: 13 Weekend conferences at churches. 7 Bible prophecy conferences.
- Participated in 10 media interviews.
- Conducted our first Skype TV interview and conference.
- Published a Holy Land calendar for 2013.
- Produced 6 issues of the Ministry's magazine, The Lamplighter.
- Continued publishing a version of our magazine in India.
- Published a new book, The Man of Lawlessness.
- Published a booklet, A Prophetic Manifesto and distributed copies to more than 17,000 pastors.
- Published a customized version of The Tim LaHaye Bible Prophecy Study Bible.
- Shipped Bible study materials to individuals and missions in many different foreign countries.
- Supplied more than $22,000 for relief aid to Nigerian Christian refugees.
- Provided regular monthly financial support to 19 missions — 8 domestic and 11 foreign.
- Donated a total of more than $236,000 in cash and services to missions.
- Conducted one Holy Land pilgrimage with 45 pilgrims.
- Provided financial assistance to several ministries in Israel.
- Conducted our annual Bible conference with 850 attendees.
- Hosted a conference in Louisville, Kentucky on the book of Revelation.
- Participated in 6 Bible prophecy conferences sponsored by other ministries.
- Received 21,712 gifts from 4,085 donors.
- Experienced growth in Prophecy Partners to a total of 2,450.
- Received re-certification as a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
- Received a four star rating (the highest possible) from Charity Navigator.
- Ended the calendar year with all bills paid in full for the 33rd year in a row.